Dr. Trevor Hart, leading Canadian researcher, sat down with CANFAR to discuss his work on the psychological aspects of HIV. Watch his insightful interview to learn more about how he’s using psychological research to help promote sexual health and HIV prevention.
Share Dr. Hart’s interview with your friends and family, and help put CANFAR out of business before we reach 50 years:
- Watch Webisode 2 of @CANFAR's "Thinking Positive" and listen to a story from Canadian researcher Dr. Hart. http://bit.ly/webisodetwo #CANFAR25
- Watch "Thinking Positive with Valerie Pringle", a web series marking @CANFAR’s 25th anniversary. http://bit.ly/webisodetwo #CANFAR25
- Dr. Hart shares some of his research on psychological aspects of #HIV w/ @CANFAR for Thinking Positive. http://bit.ly/webisodetwo #CANFAR25
- This year marks the 25th anniversary of CANFAR. To commemorate this milestone, they’ve launched Thinking Positive with Valerie Pringle, a web series dedicated to connecting the Canadian public with the history of the AIDS response over the past quarter century. Take a look at the second interview of the series, highlighting the Dr. Trevor Hart and his work on the psychological aspects of HIV. http://bit.ly/webisodetwo
- Dr. Trevor Hart, leading Canadian researcher, sat down with CANFAR to discuss his work on the psychological aspects of HIV. Watch the insightful interview here: http://bit.ly/webisodetwo
Stay tuned for more videos. We’ll be uploading a new interview each week!